I am Earl Schultz, otherwise known as “The Earl of Sod”. I began racing with the LSMRA in 2010. My wife, Kate, and I live in Spring, Texas and have found, yet another hobby . . . lawnmower racing. I raced cars in the past and just enjoy going fast. I soon realized that lawnmower racing is a more affordable racing hobby and my Grandkids think it is COOL. I am a Mechanical Designer by trade and enjoy the challenge of turning things into something they were never meant to be.
- 2011 to Present – LSMRA Director of Media
- 2011 – F/X State Champion
- 2010 – Rookie of the Year
- 2010 – Best Looking Racing Mower
- 2013 to Present – LSMRA Assistant Track Steward
- USLMRA / LSMRA Member since 2010
- Classes Raced: S/P, F/X